1) Starbucks has promotions called “pairings.” You can save as much as 90 cents if you buy a snack or breakfast with a drink that they choose to combine with it.
2) If you bring your own cup you’ll get 10 cents off your beverage.
3) If you can save the receipt from a Starbucks visit in the morning until the afternoon, after 2 p.m. you can get an Grande cold beverage for 2 bucks. Even a Vivanno Smoothie.
4) For brewed coffee, try the coffee press. It costs around $3 (less than two Grandes) and you’ll get four 8-ounce cups from it.
5) Probably the best tip to save money at Starbucks: A refill on brewed coffee is 50 cents and if you have a Starbucks Card they’re free!
- These tips were taken from savemoneytips.org