Thursday, December 9, 2010

I am a mom to gamers

TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
I hope we can all be happy and grow together.  We have a new home, Josh has a new school and Andy & I have new jobs.
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?
Cinnamon rolls...and Josh leaves a picture for Santa as our tree topper.  Santa takes his picture and leaves something in return.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
A new Cannon Rebel Camera!!!! WOOT WOOT!
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
We watch Christmas movies and read Christmas books together.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
All kinds!! Smash the Grapes was a fave.  Can't find it anymore...except for the person trying to sell it on Ebay for $45 -- Cheater.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
New PJ's on Christmas EVE
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?
Where are you sending me....:)
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
Holy cow.  That's the only place I need to shop.  A Wii.  A new Xbox.  Toy Store 3 for the DS.  Lego Indiana Jones for the DS.  Mario Galaxy 2 for the Wii.  Call of Duty whatever for the Xbox.  I know that's more than 3 but I seriously could keep going and going and going.


Sooo We'll see if I win.  Someone has to right?  Even though there are 1,000,000 people trying! Cross your fingers for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Talk to me - I'll talk back! In a good way...